Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Return to Forever: Where I Have Known You Before

Return to forever are a seminal Jazz fusion band. In my opinion, not quite as good as Weather Report, but close. They have a sound far closer to Post-bop than Weather Report so perhaps this could appeal to those who like a little more progressive sound in their fusion. Odd instrumentation galore.

1. Vulcan Worlds (7:51)
2. Where Have I Loved You Before (1:02)
3. The Shadow of Io (7:32)
4. Where Have I Danced with You Before (1:14)
5. Beyond the Seventh Galaxy (3:13)
6. Earth Juice (3:46)
7. Where Have I Known You Before (2:20)
8. Song to the Pharaoh Kings (14:21)

MP3 CBR @ 192Kbps
http://www.mediafire.com/?mkmozjnn2mm

2 comments:

  1. hey, found your blog through gta. i thouroughly enjoy it, thanks for the awesome jazz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. It's nice to know that people are liking the blog. I started it on a whim!

    ReplyDelete